Little Creek Coffee Company, a website dedicated to research and guides on beverages (coffee, tea, wine, beer, and spirits), has acquired the domain name johnsonpublichouse.com (“Johnson Public House”).
An important thing to note is that this was only an acquisition of the domain name johnsonpublichouse.com rather than the brand Johnson Public House, and has nothing to do with this domain acquisition. The owner of Johnson Public House let the domain johnsonpublichouse.com expire, allowing anyone to reregister it.
This domain acquisition brings together two leaders in their respective fields: Little Creek Coffee Company is known for creating content to help coffee drinkers and other beverage lovers learn more about their favorite drink; Johnson Public House is known for providing high quality coffee and espresso drinks.
Little Creek Coffee Company has redirected the johnsonpublichouse.com website to show it is now a part of Little Creek Coffee Company and will be doing more work in this space in the future.
The domain acquisition is important because it’s meant to raise awareness that bringing together complementary approaches to helping people learn more about the beverages that they drink and enjoy.
The mission of Little Creek Coffee Company is to promote education, research, and collaboration in the field of coffee and other beverages.
Check out some of our popular content:
- The Best Espresso Scale for Every Budget
- Can I Use A Wine Cooler for Beer?
- Slimming Coffees: These Are The Best Weight Loss Coffees
- What Are The Highest Alcohol Content Beers?
- Best Sipping Glasses for Tequila
- Best Wine Bottle Opener for Arthritis (or the Elderly)
- Wanna Drink Puppers Beer In USA? What You Should Know About The Official Beer Of Letterkenny
- Best Quiet Coffee Grinders