If you live in a small apartment it can be hard to organize things and still have enough space to live in but what do you do when you are a wine fan?
Where do you store a few (or more) bottles of wine?
Well, I thought about it and I think there are some good options out there for storing wine bottles that will save space.
Here are the best wine racks for small spaces that we’ve seen online:
As you can see, there are some great choices out there when it comes to nice compact wine racks that are affordable and can hold a good amount of wine bottles. I find that these are great for people who live in a small apartment or condo. They are also good for people who have a small kitchen. If you’d like a bit more information, just take a moment to check out some of our mini reviews on these small wine racks below. Who knows, you just might find the perfect wine holder for your kitchen!
True Fabrications Wall Mount Wine Rack – When you are short on space and don’t know what to do with all that Two Buck Chuck, a slim wall-mounted wine rack like this is the perfect answer! We think that it’s the best wall mount wine rack right now. It can hold 9 bottles of wine and has to be mounted on a wall in your apartment or condo. The great thing about this is you can get more than one and have a whole wall (or part of a wall) filled with these and save a LOT of space. I’ve seen this done at a friend’s house and he had 6 of these on a wall so he could place 54 bottles of wine in them. And this is also a great décor piece or can be given as a gift to someone. It is simple, yet elegant. Definitely a great option for a house warming or wedding gift for wine lovers.
- MINIMALIST, ATTRACTIVE, AND STURDY - This sturdy wall-mounted wine rack is a simple, elegant storage solution for your wine collection. Black wrought iron construction makes this bottle rack solid...
- ACCESS YOUR WINE EASILY - This wall rack’s open-style frame makes it easy to select the next bottle. No busy decorations inhibit your wine’s natural elegance and this vertical rack saves counter...
- VERSATILE STORAGE OPTIONS - Use this vertical storage for drying bath towels, kitchen items, or anything you want to display and organize. The modern minimalist frame suits multiple functions,...
- EASY TO INSTALL - This wine rack kit includes screws for easy, hassle-free installation. The simple, straightforward design is light enough to comfortably mount, and the straight lines of the frame...
- EVERYDAY BASICS DONE BETTER - True makes entertaining simple and elegant with stylish, functional serveware, dishes, and entertaining accessories. Combining streamlined design with functional utility,...
Kamenstein Decorative Wine Rack is a great choice if you want something that is not as simple as a wall rack, but makes a great decor piece for your home. In fact, this butterfly design wine rack can fit nicely in almost any décor and holds up to 8 bottles. It’s easy to clean, cheap, resistant. It will look great on those granite countertops. You can’t put this one on the wall though, so make sure that you have space on the counter, table or in a cabinet for it.
- STORAGE FOR 8 BOTTLES: The Kamenstein Butterfly Wine Rack allows you to store up to 8 bottles of your favorite wine in this stylish and contemporary wine rack.
- CONVENIENT HORIZONTAL STORAGE: Each bottle is stored horizontally, keeping the corks moist so your wine stays fresh longer until you're ready to enjoy.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: The wine rack is constructed of lightweight, yet sturdy wood.
- MULTIPLE STORAGE OPTIONS: This wine rack is perfectly sized for a countertop or cabinet, it makes a great addition to any kitchen or home bar.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The wine rack cleans easily with the wipe of a dry cloth.
6 Bottle Space Saver Wine Rack – This one is probably the most minimalist of all the wine racks that you can buy right now. It is made of metal actually folds flat for storage and it can easily be folded at anytime. You can hold 6 bottle of wine in this one and I really think that it is one of the most compact ways to store wine. You could even stack 2 of these, if you wanted to do so.
- SMALL BUT MIGHTY – This simply designed 2-tier wine rack is compact and lightweight, yet remains sturdy while holding up to six (6) standard sized bottles of wine at once. Easily add and remove wine...
- BUILT TO LAST – Constructed of high-tensile steel and structural plastic, this wine holder is durably designed for reliability and long-term use. Buy once and reuse for the many wine nights and...
- STACKABLE & COLLAPSIBLE – Customize to your storage needs by stacking multiple wine racks on top of each other or placing side by side. When not in use, the rack folds down for easy storage. No...
- SAVE COUNTER SPACE – Measuring 12” wide and 8” high, this wine rack fits perfectly inside of cabinets and other tight spaces in the home. Clear up unwanted clutter on your counter or bar top in...
- VERSATILE DESIGN – This multipurpose wine rack doubles as an everyday drinkware organizer. Neatly stack and store large reusable water bottles, tumblers, or plastic cups for quick and easy kitchen...
If you do not need to hold that many bottles of wine though, check out the Metrokane Houdini Expandable Wine Rack at Amazon. It is pretty much identical to the one above except it will only hold four bottles of wine. Great choice for your tiny Manhattan studio apartment.
Wood Oval Wine Rack – this is an elegant rack and can be used as a décor piece while holding up to 8 bottles. Can be placed in a corner and used as a small table (you could put some flowers on it). It is about 25 inches high, so not really the tallest of tables, but it still looks great in a corner or near your sofa. Personally, I like to place a fruit bowl on top of the table so that I can keep that off my kitchen counter as well!
- Enjoy a nice bottle of wine from this space saving wine rack.
- Oval Shape top adds elegance
56 Bottle Table Wine Rack by Vine Grotto – is made from all natural pine wood and can be placed in a corner. Doing so will make the whole room look better, and it’s great for homes with a Tuscan style decor! It has a nice, simple look about it and hardly takes up any space at all! You will notice that it has a top space that can be used as a support for flowers, glasses, etc. Dimensions: 12″ (d) x 31 15/16″ (w) x 36″ (h). Very sturdy and fits 750ml bottles.
- One full-depth, 56 bottle table pine wine rack - 12" (d) x 31 15/16" (w) x 36" (h)
- 12" depth conceals the entire wine bottle beautifully, fits all 750ml wine bottles
- Hand sanded and smoothed for a pleasant touch, Our wine racks are sanded by hand to a smooth and appealing texture
- Angled bottle supports, no overhanging top, Sturdy, stackable!
- Some assembly (just a screwdriver) is required, No nail gun, toxic glue, drilling or clamping needed!
These are some of the best wine racks for small spaces available today – you’ll need to take a look at them and choose the one fits best for you according to the space you have in your home. Hope this helps you!
image credit: oocoskun (Deposit Photos)
1 thought on “Apartment Swag: Wine Racks For Small Spaces (2023)”
The wall racks work out better for me since my kitchen is tiny and I don’t have any extra counter space to spare. Wish I had room for a wine fridge!